Ford Motor Company Roadside Assistance Every Ford, Lincold and Mercury vehicle owner enjoys roadside assistance with their new vehicle for 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. Lincoln owners enjoy 48 months with unlimited miles. Following the complimentary coverage period, you can receive Roadside Assistance for an annual fee in the Ford Auto Club, or pay for the services as you need them.
Program highlights include
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including holidays
- Towing for warranty and non-warranty problems, including accidents
- Changing of flat tires on-site
- Fuel delivery if the vehicle runs out of gas (up to 2 gallons at no charge)
- Jump starts for dead batteries
- Lockout assistance to unlock doors
- Honored throughout the fifty states, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Canada
Refer to your vehicle's Owner's Guide for specific terms of coverage - see Glove Box Manuals
When you need Roadside Assistance:
- Step One: Call 800-241-3673 (Ford/Mercury), 800-521-4140 (Lincoln), 800-565-3673 (in Canada). Be prepared to give specific directions to your location. Have your Vehicle Identification Number or (VIN), model and color of your vehicle and your license plate number ready.
- Step 2: The Roadside Assistance Customer Service Representative (CSR) will first inquire if you are safe. If you wish, the CSR will dispatch local authorities to the scene.
- Step 3: The CSR will advise you when a service provider has been dispatched and give you an estimated time of arrival (usually within 30-45 minutes).